America’s Rifle Skills Development
Come and sharpen you AR skills set. This is a shooting class developing the skills needed to use an AR pattern rifle (similar semi auto rifles welcome) prudently, effectively, and efficiently. View Course Schedule for dates and times.
America’s Rifle Skills Development - AR-15 Training Course
Come sharpen you AR skills set. This is a shooting class developing the skills needed to use an AR pattern rifle (similar semi auto rifles welcome) prudently, effectively, and efficiently.
- Nomenclature and parts identification
- Basic disassembly/assembly
- Sighting, Stance, Grip,
- Malfunction clearance
- Safe Movements and Firearm Positions
- Use Concealment and Cover
- Live Fire practice
NOTE: DO NOT BRING AMMO INTO THE CLASSROOM.
CHECK AMMO AT THE COUNTER
- AR pattern rifle (limited rentals available first come first served couples and share a rental)
- Rifle Sling - Optional (available for purchase)
- Pants Recommended avoid low cut shirts.
- Ear and wrap around eye protection (required). Rentals are available.
- Closed toe Shoes Suitable for range
- 100 - 200 rounds of ammunition. Factory ammunition only – (no reloads/hand loads) Available for purchase
- A pen and a notepad for taking notes.
- No ammunition in classroom, Be sure to bring Firearm, magazines, holster, belt, notepad for classroom.
Duration: 3 Hours - Classes Held @ 8910 Military road Inner 10 Weapons and training - Indoor Range