Self Defense Scenario Workshop
Context Based Self Defense Scenario Workshop
Immersive Self-Defense Training
Step into a dynamic self-defense course that takes you beyond theory. Our realistic, scenario-based exercises challenge your defensive skills against live, dynamic opponents. All of this unfolds in a safe, supportive, and welcoming learning environment.
Ready to face the unexpected? Check out the Course Schedule for upcoming dates and times. Join us at Steiner Academy of Martial Arts to embrace a new level of preparedness. Your safety journey begins here.
Interactive Scenario-Based Learning
Step into a 4-hour immersive, instructor-led experience designed to equip you with vital personal safety and self-defense strategies. From navigating tricky situations to facing potential threats, this course delves into practical tactics and options.
Our doors are open to all, regardless of experience level. Whether you're a seasoned self-defense pro (concealed carry, martial arts, defensive tactics) or a beginner ready to embark on your safety journey, you're welcome here.
Explore Key Skills:
- Master personal strategies and tactics
- Make crucial decisions under pressure
- Learn deselection and deterrence techniques
- Delve into the legal use of force, including deadly force
- Discover individual equipment options and selection methods
Rest assured, safety is our priority – no live weapons are allowed. Instead, we use inert (non-live) equipment, all provided at no extra cost.
What to Bring:
- Recommended: Mouth guard, clear face shields/safety goggles, defensive flashlight, note-taking materials, snacks & drinks
- Optional: Concealed carry holster and inert blue gun version of your concealed carry handgun(s)
- Dress Comfortably: Wear everyday attire suitable for movement. Indoors, we'll be on mats, often without shoes.
- Mind Your Bling: Remove expensive or potentially injurious jewelry.
- Weather Readiness: Some scenarios might venture outdoors, so come prepared.
Join us for a hands-on learning experience that empowers you to navigate the unpredictable with confidence. Remember, it's not about living in fear; it's about being prepared. Your safety matters.