This is a course designed for New Owners and those among us who have never touched a weapon. After graduating from this Steiner Academy of Firearms Training course, the student will be more comfortable around firearms, and knowledgeable on operation, maintenance, handling, and marksmanship.
The focus will be on safety at all times: safe pick-up, holding, handing off, loading/unloading, malfunction clearance, and storage.
Students completing this course will leave with a new found confidence in their skill and comfort at arms.
- Handgun (Rentals available)
- 100 rounds of ammunition minimum. Factory ammunition only – no reloads. (available for purchase).
- 1 (+) Spare magazines
- optional -Quality holster and magazine carriers
- optional – Strong belt for holster set up
- optional – Ear and wrap around eye protection
Duration: 3 hours